Here is another great recipe using the Plant Based Egg egg replacer by Freely Vegan.
You will love all the recipes using this egg replacer as it makes baking easy and successful every time.
Perfect chocolate chip or chunk cookies that are slightly crispy on the outside and chewy on the inside!
- Vegan Butter room temperature 14 Tablespoons (196g)
- Granulated Sugar 1 cup (200g)
- Light Brown Sugar 14 Tablespoons (180g)
- Salt 1 teaspoon (6g)
- Vanilla Extract 2 teaspoons (10ml)
- Room temperature Soy Milk 6 Tablespoons (90ml)
- Plant Based Egg 4 teaspoons (9.6g)
- All Purpose Flour 3¼ cups (406g)
- Baking Soda 1¾ teaspoons (8g)
- Vegan Chocolate Chips or Chunks 2½ cups
- Cream the vegan butter and both sugars with the paddle attachment until light and fluffy. About 5 minutes
- Combine the soy milk with the vanilla extract and slowly add to the creaming butter mixture on medium speed being sure to mix well in between additions. Stop the mixer every so often and scrape the sides and bottom of the bowl.
- Siftthe plant based eggwith the flour, baking soda and salt then add to the mixer all at once and mix on low speed just until combined.
- Increase speed to medium high and whip for 10 seconds
- Add in the chocolate chunks and mix well.
- With a 2 ounce cookie scoop (or simply drop dough by the heaping tablespoon) onto a parchment lined sheet pan spaced about 2 inches apart.
- Chill the dough while you preheat the oven to 350°F
- Bake for approximately 15 -18 minutes or until light golden browned.