Here is another great recipe using the Plant Based Egg egg replacer by Freely Vegan.
You will love all the recipes using this egg replacer as it makes baking easy and successful every time.
This brownie recipe is perfect all by itself or you can take it one step further and ice it with my creamy fudge icing recipe!
If moist brownies are what you love then you are going to love these!
Preheat oven to 350°F
- Plant Based Egg 4 teaspoons (9.6g)
- All Purpose Flour ¾ cup (94g)
- Unsweetened Natural Cocoa Powder ½ cup
- Baking Powder ½ teaspoon
- Salt ¼ teaspoon
- Coconut Oil or any vegetable oil you prefer 4 Tablespoons (56g)
- Water 6 Tablespoons
- Instant Coffee granules ¾ teaspoon
- Vanilla Extract 2 teaspoons (10ml)
- Applesauce ¼ cup
- Granulated Sugar 1 cup + 2 Tablespoons (225g)
- Boil the water and add it to the coffee granules in a small bowl and whisk smooth to dissolve
- Melt coconut oil then add it to a large mixing bowl with the sugar, coffee, hit water, vanilla extract, applesauce, cocoa powder and salt and whisk smooth to a glossy consistency.
- Sift the pant based egg with the flour and baking powder and add it to the chocolate mixture in the mixing bowl, whisk smooth
- Pour the batter into a greased and parchment lined 8" x 8" cake pan and bake in a preheated 350°F oven for 30 minutes