Here is another great recipe using the Plant Based Egg egg replacer by Freely Vegan.
You will love all the recipes using this egg replacer as it makes baking easy and successful every time.
Vegan Peanut Butter Cookies
Serves: 12 Jumbo 2 ounce cookies or 24 1ounce cookies
- Plant Based Egg 2 teaspoons (4.8g)
- All Purpose Flour 1½ cups (187.5g)
- Baking Soda ¾ teaspoon
- salt ¼ teaspoon
- Vegan Butter Melted 8 Tablespoons (112g)
- Granulated Sugar ½ cup (100g)
- Light Brown Sugar ½ cup (100g)
- Vanilla Extract 2 teaspoon (10ml)
- Soy Milk 2 tablespoons (30ml)
- Creamy Peanut Butter ½ cup (120g)
- Chopped Roasted Peanuts ½ cup
- Melt the vegan butter then let it set to cool slightly while you gather your other ingredients.
- Sift together the Plant Based Egg with the flour, baking soda and salt.
- In a large mixing bowl combine the slightly cooled melted vegan butter with both sugars, the vanilla extract, soy milk and vanilla extract mix on medium speed for 2 minutes
- Add the sifted dry ingredients and mix to combine well
- Add the chopped peanuts and mix well
- Chill the dough while you preheat the oven to 350°F
- Scoop the dough into parchment lined sheet pans spaced at least 2" apart.
- Sprinkle the tops with granulated sugar *optional and then press them slightly to flatten
- Bake for approximately 18 minutes or until they are golden brown around the edges and no longer raw in the centers