Probably the easiest and most original of all the no bake desserts
The Chocolate Raspberry Ganache Tart.
Simple, pure and unadulterated since it is not much more than a two ingredient chocolate ganache poured into a tart shell!
But this time I have a wonderful and healthful crust made from pumpkin seeds, nuts, oats and dates.
No refined sugar added to this recipe whatsoever!
Oh wait except for the Raspberry Preserves I used to coat the bottom layer of the crust!
But that is optional of course!
This is one fast dessert to whip up so if you are ever in a pinch for a fancy dessert at last minute
No Bake Chocolate Raspberry Ganache Tart for the win!
Ganache fillings are literally the original truffles.
Made from just two ingredients; plant milk and semi sweet vegan chocolate the possibilities are endless when it comes to pairing up this filling!
It’s so simple to boil up some plant milk and add it to finely chopped chocolate and in minutes you have luscious silky vegan ganache!
Not too long after I made this raspberry version I created an orange version too!
So if you don’t like one thing or the other as I have listed below in the ingredients you can change it up with something you prefer!
The same thing goes for the crust, I know many people cannot have certain nuts or seeds
This crust recipe is so versatile you can really change it up with just about anything!
CLICK HERE TO WATCH THE YOUTUBE VIDEO TUTORIAL FOR HOW I MADE THIS TART!
For more awesome and easy NO BAKE recipes click the links below!
No Bake Vegan Fruit and Custard Tart
No Bake White Chocolate Blueberry Cheesecake
Mango Raspberry Cream Pie (No Bake)
Note: I do like soy milk the best when making ganache but you can use another plant milk if you want to stay away from soy.
I would recommend to use a milk that has the highest fat though!
I know many people have a standard sized 9" tart mold in which case you will want to make the recipe below1½X
- For the Filling:
- Vegan Semi Sweet Chocolate 8 ounces
- Soy Milk or any milk alternative of your choice ½ cup (120ml)
- Raspberry Preserves ¼ cup
- For the Crust:
- Pumpkin Seeds ⅓ cup
- Pecans ⅓ cup
- Pistachios ⅓ cup
- Oats ¾ cup
- Dates 10 large dates
- Coconut Oil or Vegan Butter 4 Tablespoons
- * I use Earth balance Vegan Butter which is salted so I do not add salt to this, but you may if you are using coconut oil (just a pinch is good)
- First prepare the crust by combining the pumpkin seeds, oats, pecans and dates in a food processor until ground fine.
- Add the melted vegan butter and then press the entire mixture into the bottom and sides of a tart pan with a remove able bottom.
- Freeze the crust while you prepare the ganache.
- In a small sauce pot combine the chopped chocolate and the milk alternative
- Stir constantly over a low heat until melted and smooth
- Spread the raspberry preserves into the frozen tart crust and then pour the ganache over top
- Refrigerate until set
For longer storage wrap loosely with plastic wrap and store in the refrigerator for up to 10 days
Floral cakes by Jessica MV does bean paste work on cakes. Please post a recipe tutorial for:
1) mung bean paste- bows & macrames
2)kidney bean paste- beads, sequins& embroidery
3)lotus seed paste- David Austin rose
in which cake? lol not sure if that’s a typo :X this looks amazing !
yes it was! thanks!
This crust sounds amazing, Gretchen. Are there any other filling recipes you recommend?
Thanks! yes I have some more tarts here!
This is so good, hard to stop eating it..decadent! I doubled it and it made 2 7” round tarts perfectly! Next time I may add coconut to the crust..thanks for this recipe! Will be my go to treat! Oh and trust me you must double it..one for guests and one to eat the next day ?
I made this tart for my Mother’s Day treat. DELICIOUS!! The only dairy free chocolate I had was in chip form, so I used 70% chocolate, chopped instead. I’m not actually vegan, so I garnished with a bit of whipped cream to offset the intense chocolate. I’d like to try a whipped coconut cream the next time. Thanks for sharing this, Gretchen!
YAY! Thank you for sharing your feedback! LOVE IT! (and yes 70% is quite bittier! LOL But I DO Love a dark chocolate yumm! good idea on the whipped cream! I hope you try the Vegan Whipped next time CLICK HERE!)