The easiest of all my no bake desserts is definitely the Chocolate Raspberry Ganache Tart.
Simple, pure and unadulterated since it is not much more than a two ingredient chocolate ganache poured into a tart shell!
But this time I have a wonderful and healthful crust made from pumpkin seeds, nuts, oats and dates.
No refined sugar added to this recipe whatsoever!
By using Refined Sugar Free Jam by Silda’s Jam this entire recipe is 100% refined sugar free!
This crust recipe is so versatile you can really change it up with just about anything!
So if you don’t like one thing or the other as I have listed below in the ingredients you can change it up with something you prefer!
This website may contain links as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, which means when you click a link and make a purchase through my website I may earn a small commission at no additional cost to you
Notes for Success:
Rectangle tart mold is my preference for this one, but you can of course use a 7″ round tart pan instead.
I know many people have the more standard sized 9″ tart mold in which case you will want to make the recipe below 1½x
For the Crust
- Pumpkin Seeds 1/3 cup
- Pecans 1/3 cup
- Pistachios 1/3 cup
- Oats ¾ cup
- Dates 10 large dates
- Vegan Butter 4 Tablespoons (56g)
For the Ganache Filling
- Vegan Semi Sweet Chocolate 8 ounces (226g)
- Plant Milk of your choice ½ cup (118ml) *see notes
- Silda's Jam ½ cup (120g)
- First prepare the crust by combining the pumpkin seeds, oats, pecans and dates in a food processor until ground fine.
- Add the melted vegan butter and then press the entire mixture into the bottom and sides of a tart pan with a remove able bottom.
- Spread the jam into the bottom of the crust and then freeze while you prepare the ganache.
- In a small sauce pot combine the chopped chocolate and the plant milk
- Stir constantly over a low heat until melted and smooth
- Pour the ganache over top of the jam filled crust
- Refrigerate until set
Chocolate tart is best stored refrigerated, but can stay at room temperature for several hours.
For longer storage wrap loosely with plastic wrap and store in the refrigerator for up to 10 days