No, it is not April Fool’s Day!
But this recipe for vegan lobster salad is so good I just had to share!
This was my lunch today. And then my dinner. And I’ll probably have the rest for a late night snack.
Yes, it is true that I obsess when i fall in love, and right here, right now, I have fallen in love!
If you have never tried Hearts of Palm you are in for a treat!
This versatile veggie somehow tastes like fish!
I know I know, Weird right!?
I went the no carb route since I’m getting way too fat eating all of my amazing new Vegan Desserts lately
But you can stuff this bad boy into a roll and have yourself a close to authentic Lobster Roll!
Or is it “Lab-STAH Roll?”
Well however you pronounce it, with just a few ingredients your world will be transformed!
Ok well, maybe not your WORLD, but definitely your LUNCH!
- 1 can Hearts of Palm Drained to 7.8 ounce weight after draining (approx 1 ¼ cup)
- Red Bell Pepper ¼ cup
- Red Onion ¼ cup
- Celery 1 Rib (approx ¼ cup)
- Just Mayo ¼ cup
- Fresh Italian Parsley 1 Tbs
- Fresh Dill 1 Tbs
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- Chop the larger pieces of Hearts of Palm
- Mince the pepper, onion, and celery
- Chop the parsley & dill
- Combine everything together in a mixing bowl and then season with salt & pepper to taste
- Serve on a roll or as a salad
The video tutorial for the recipe is in this Vlog #13 Below.
Skip to 7:33 IN THE VIDEO TO GET TO THE RECIPE TUTORIAL