Hulk Smash Power Cupcakes are lean, mean, green and loaded with protein!
After all they say a cupcake is merely a muffin with icing, and I definitely agree!
Besides I like to balance my healthy side with some sinful decadence and these Hulk Smash Power Cupcakes do a great job!
Bruce Banner by day and Hulk Smash by night!
- Spinach Fresh Packed 2 cups
- Mashed Banana 1 medium (½ cup)
- Soy Milk ¾ cup (180ml)
- Vanilla Extract 2 teaspoons
- Melted Coconut Oil 4 tablespoons (60ml)
- Salt ½ teaspoon
- Baking Soda ½ teaspoon
- Baking Powder 2 teaspoons
- Agave or Maple Syrup ¾ cup
- Vegan Protein Powder ½ cup
- Old Fashioned Oats 1 cup
- All Purpose Flour 1 cup (125g)
- ½ Recipe Buttercream of your choice
- Combine all the ingredients for the cupcakes in a blender or food processor and blend smooth
- Portion into lightly sprayed cupcake liners and bake in a preheated 350°F oven for approximately 25-30 minutes or until they are springy to the touch when you gently press the centers.
- Meanwhile prepare the buttercream of your choice as per the recipe instructions
- Ice cupcakes when completely cooled