When life gives you Cookie Butter, Make Cookie Butter Crunch Balls!
Ok that’s a stretch, but seriously if my recent recipe for Cookie Butter Crunch Cake was a bit too much work for you
Here is a simple four ingredient recipe for Cookie Butter Crunch Balls!
That awesome cake had a cookie butter crunch ball on each slice and and everyone was asking for more!
Whip these out in no time with minimal ingredients.
All you need is a jar of Biscoff Cookie Butter, some Biscoff Cookies and some leftover cake scraps from your last cake project!
Some vegan chocolate for dipping and in less than 30 minutes you have yourself the most delicious pile of balls ever!
The recipe below only makes 18 so I highly recommend to double or even triple the quantities!
This website may contain links as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, which means when you click a link and make a purchase through my website I may earn a small commission at no additional cost to you
Stuff I Used to Make These:
- 1 Jar (14oz) Biscoff Cookie Butter
- ½ Package (8.8oz) Biscoff Cookies total of about 4-5 ounces
- Leftover Vanilla Cake Scraps approx 1½ cups
- Vegan Chocolate (white & dark) 4 ounces each
- In a large mixing bowl combine leftover cake scraps, half of the cookie butter from the jar and half package of the Biscoff cookies, chopped medium fine.
- Mix until it is all uniform & evenly distributed then scoop into balls, roll the balls with your hands and then refrigerate while you melt your white & dark chocolates.
- Coat the balls with the dark chocolate first and then plunge into the white chocolate for a swirled effect. Transfer to the parchment lined sheet pan to set.
Cookie butter crunch balls can be kept at room temperature in a cool dry spot for up to 4 days
Refrigerate for longer storage up to 3 weeks