Here is another great recipe using the Plant Based Egg egg replacer by Freely Vegan.
You will love all the recipes using this egg replacer as it makes baking easy and successful every time.
Moist and delicious Vegan Cornbread Recipe
- Vegan Butter 6 Tablespoons (84g)
- Cornmeal 1 cup (120g)
- All Purpose Flour ¾ cup (94g)
- Granulated Sugar 3 Tablespoons (54g)
- Baking Powder 2 teaspoons (10g)
- Baking Soda ½ teaspoon (2.5g)
- Salt 1 teaspoon (6g)
- Plant Based Egg 2 teaspoons (4.8g)
- Soy Milk 1¾ cup (414ml)
- Apple Cider Vinegar 1 Tablespoons (15ml)
- Add the apple cider vinegar to the soy milk and let it stand to sour for about 10 minutes.
- Sift the flour with the cornmeal, baking powder, baking soda, salt, sugar and plant based egg.
- Melt the vegan butter and then add it to the sifted dry ingredients in the mixing bowl.
- Add the soy milk and whisk everything by hand until a smooth batter is formed.
- Pour the batter into a greased and parchment lined 8" x 8" square pan and bake immediately in a preheated 400°F oven for approximately 25 minutes