For all the pumpkin things.
Pumpkin Pie Spice is an easy way to get all those fall spices together into one jar
Rather than fumbling with teaspoons and quarter teaspoons with five different spices every time you make a recipe
This way each recipe takes a teaspoon or two of this premixed spice
Here it is all premixed and ready when you are!
A combination of Cinnamon, Nutmeg, Ginger, Cloves and Allspice
Autumn baking is made from Pumpkin Pie Spice!
The best way to replace Pumpkin Pie Spice in your recipes that call for individual measurements of each spice
Add of the total teaspoons of those spices in the recipe and replace that total with Pumpkin Pie Spice
For recipes using pumpkin pie spices click the links below
- Ground Cinnamon 4 Tablespoons
- Ground Ginger 2¼ teaspoons
- Ground Nutmeg 2½ teaspoons
- Ground Allspice 1¼ teaspoons
- Ground Cloves 1 teaspoon
- Mix all the spices together evenly store in a glass jar or airtight container