Keeping it simple is the name of the game
Little individual vegan chocolate bundt cake instead of cupcakes for the win
With my one bowl chocolate cake and two ingredient ganache
It just doesn’t get any easier than this!
Throw on a few raspberries and these little vegan chocolate bundt cakes are elegantly transformed
This website may contain links as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, which means when you click a link and make a purchase through my website I may earn a small commission at no additional cost to you
- Be sure to grease your bundt pans extra well! They are notorious for sticking!
- Preheat the oven to 350°F and mix the recipe for the chocolate cake according to the instructions on that recipe post.
- The mini bundt cakes baked for 20 minutes exactly
- Meanwhile prepare the ganache according to the instructions on that blog post and once the mini bundt cakes are cooled turn them out onto a cooling rack and drizzle each one with warm ganache
- Top with fresh raspberries
Chocolate bundt cakes will stay fresh at room temperature for up to 4 days wrapped loosely, or refrigerate for up to 1 week
Freeze for up to 1 month
Top the cakes with raspberries just before serving