Give me a little individual chocolate bundt cake over a cupcake anyday
There’s just something so special about it!
When you give an individual chocolate bundt cake to someone as a gift
Keeping it simple this Valentine’s Day is the name of my game
With my one bowl chocolate cake and two ingredient ganache
I’m winning hearts all over town!
Each one of my neighbors is getting a surprise chocolate bundt cake in their mailbox this weekend!
Throw on a few raspberries and these little bundts are elegantly transformed
Or have fun with homemade Valentine’s sprinkles for the kiddos
For a larger family style cake just bake all the batter into a 12 cup capacity bundt pan instead
Like I did here with stripes of colored sugar for an awesome modern decor!
You really don’t need a video tutorial for how to make this cake
It’s so incredibly easy to just throw everything in a bowl and whisk!
But for those who like to see the process I made a quick YouTube video to show you how!
CLICK HERE FOR THE YOUTUBE VIDEO FOR HOW TO MAKE THE CHOCOLATE CAKE
For more recipes using this chocolate cake as the canvas, click the links below!
The Ultimate Vegan Brooklyn Blackout Cake
Chocolate Bundt Cake
I am using my Mini Bundt Pan for 12 individual cakes
- 1 Recipe Chocolate Cake
- 1 Recipe Vegan Ganache
- 1 Pint Fresh Raspberries
- 1 Recipe Vegan Sprinkles
- Be sure to grease your bundt pans extra well! They are notorious for sticking!
- Preheat the oven to 350°F and mix the recipe for the chocolate cake according to the instructions on that recipe post.
- The mini bundt cakes baked for 20 minutes exactly
- Meanwhile prepare the ganache according to the instructions on tha tblog post and once the mini bundt cakes are cooled turn them out onto a cooling rack and drizzle each one with warm ganache
- Top with fresh raspberries
Chocolate bundt cake will stay fresh at room temperature for up to 5 days wrapped loosely
Top the cakes with raspberries just before serving
Leave a Reply