Vegan Baked Alaska just happened and it is so easy and so delicious!
All the recipes are below and believe me they are all fast and easy!
With my favorite Haagen Dazs Ice cream (Peanut Butter Chocolate) and a quick Italian Aquafaba Meringue you will be eating these awesome treats in no time!
The cool thing about this recipe, is they can be made in advance, as the meringue holds up pretty well in the freezer.
So if you wanted to serve these as a fancy dessert option at your next Vegan Dinner Party, these are a really friendly “make-ahead” option!
- Prepare the brownie as per the recipe instructions, bake in a greased & parchment lined 9" x 12" pan
- Cool and then cut into desired portion size with a cookie cutter
- Scoop the ice cream to top the brownies and freeze while you prepare the aquafaba meringue
- You will follow the recipe for the Italian Meringue Buttercream, BUT do not add the butter or shortening! You will only prepare the meringue using the first 4 ingredients listed on that recipe only!
- Prepare as per the instructions and video tutorial on that blog post and then top the baked Alaska's with the meringue with a pastry bag
- Using a blow torch (or under a hot broiler for just 20-30 seconds) brown the meringue